Report NEP-DGE-2007-02-10This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Juan Carlos Conesa & Sagiri Kitao & Dirk Krueger, 2007. "Taxing Capital? Not a Bad Idea After All!," NBER Working Papers 12880, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Giulio, NICOLETTI & Olivier, PIERRARD, 2006. "Capital Market Frictions and the Business Cycle," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2006053, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Andreas Hornstein & Per Krusell & Giovanni L. Violante, 2006. "Technology-policy interaction in frictional labor markets," Working Paper 06-10, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- S. Boragan Aruoba & Sanjay K. Chugh, 2006. "Optimal fiscal and monetary policy when money is essential," International Finance Discussion Papers 880, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Aubhik Khan & Julia Thomas, 2007. "Inflation and interest rates with endogenous market segmentation," Working Papers 07-1, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- V. V. Chari & Patrick J. Kehoe & Ellen R. McGrattan, 2007. "Comparing alternative representations and alternative methodologies in business cycle accounting," Staff Report 384, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Atsue Mizushima & Keiichi Koda, 2007. "Risk Sharing and Growth in the Gifts Economy," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 07-02, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Borys Grochulski & Tomasz Piskorski, 2007. "Risky human capital and deferred capital income taxation," Working Paper 06-13, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Diego Comin & Bart Hobijn, 2007. "Implementing Technology," NBER Working Papers 12886, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Juan Carlos Hatchondo & Leonardo Martinez & Horacio Sapriza, 2006. "Computing business cycles in emerging economy models," Working Paper 06-11, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- David, DE LA CROIX & Gregory, DE WALQUE & Rafael, WOUTERS, 2006. "Dynamics and monetary policy in a fair wage model of the business cycle," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2006061, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Frank Caliendo & Kevin X. D. Huang, 2007. "Overconfidence in financial markets and consumption over the life cycle," Working Papers 07-3, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Shigeru Fujita & Garey Ramey, 2007. "Reassessing the Shimer facts," Working Papers 07-2, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Monique Ebell & Albrecht Ritschl, 2007. "Real Origins of the Great Depression: Monopolistic Competition, Union Power, and the American Business Cycle in the 1920s," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2007-006, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Kirdan Lees & Troy Matheson & Christie Smith, 2007. "Open economy DSGE-VAR forecasting and policy analysis - head to head with the RBNZ published forecasts," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series DP2007/01, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- Calin Arcalean & Gerhard Glomm & Ioana Schiopu, 2007. "Growth Effects of Spatial Redistribution Policies," Caepr Working Papers 2007-002, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Economics Department, Indiana University Bloomington.
- Michael W. Elsby & Ryan Michaels & Gary Solon, 2007. "The Ins and Outs of Cyclical Unemployment," NBER Working Papers 12853, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.