Report NEP-DGE-2007-01-14This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Määttänen, Niku & Poutvaara, Panu, 2006. "Should Old-age Benefits Be Earnings-tested," Discussion Papers 1062, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Viola Angelini, 2006. "Consumption and Habit Formation when Time Horizon is Finite," Discussion Papers 06/27, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Di Maria, Corrado & Valente, Simone, 2006. "The Direction of Technical Change in Capital-Resource Economies," MPRA Paper 1040, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Frank Milne & Xing Jin, 2006. "Taxation and Transaction Costs in a General Equilibrium Asset Economy," Working Papers 1111, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Dedola, Luca & Neri, Stefano, 2006. "What does a technology shock do? A VAR analysis with model-based sign restrictions," Working Paper Series 0705, European Central Bank.
- Mehmet Tosun, 2006. "Externalities from International Labor Migration: Efficacy of a Brain Drain Tax in the Euro-Mediterranean Region," Working Papers 06-007, University of Nevada, Reno, Department of Economics;University of Nevada, Reno , Department of Resource Economics.
- Alessandro Bucciol, 2006. "The Roles of Temptation and Social Security in Explaining Individual Behavior," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0032, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".