Report NEP-DGE-2006-12-01This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chahnez Boudaya, 2006. "Stage-specific technology shocks and employment : Could we reconcile with the RBC models ?," Post-Print halshs-00115791, HAL.
- Floden, Martin, 2006. "Vintage Capital and Expectations Driven Business Cycles," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 643, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00112209_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Shiro Kuwahara & Akihisa Shibata, 2006. "The Role of Expectations in a Specialization-driven Growth Model with Endogenous Technology Choice," KIER Working Papers 625, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Item repec:col:001043:002714 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jaime Alonso-Carrera & Xavier Raurich, 2006. "Growth, Sectoral Composition, and the Wealth of Nations," DEGIT Conference Papers c011_019, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Céline Choulet, 2006. "Public jobs creation and unemployment dynamics," Post-Print halshs-00113357, HAL.
- Tomasz Michalski, 2006. "Borders, Endogenous Market Access and Growth," DEGIT Conference Papers c011_007, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Bjarne S. Jensen & Mogens E. Larsen, 2005. "General Equilibrium Dynamics of Multi-Sector Growth Models," DEGIT Conference Papers c010_003, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- William Barnett & Yijun He, 2006. "Existence of Bifurcation in Macroeconomic Dynamics: Grandmont was Right," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 200610, University of Kansas, Department of Economics.
- Alejandro Gaytan & Romain Ranciere, 2005. "Banks, Liquidity Crises and Economic Growth," DEGIT Conference Papers c010_040, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.