Report NEP-DGE-2006-08-12This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Barnett, Richard C. & Bhattacharya, Joydeep, 2006. "Rejuveniles and Growth," Staff General Research Papers 12653, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Ryo Kambayashi & Yuko Ueno, 2006. "Vacancy Size and Offered Wage: A Source of Search Friction in The Japanese Labor Market," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d06-179, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Felipe Meza & Erwan Quintin, 2005. "Financial crises and total factor productivity," Center for Latin America Working Papers 0105, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Item repec:stn:sotoec:0610 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Marina Emiris, 2006. "The term structure of interest rates in a DSGE model," Working Paper Research 88, National Bank of Belgium.
- John C. Ham & Kevin T. Reilly, 2006. "Using Micro Data to Estimate the Intertemporal Substitution Elasticity for Labor Supply in an Implicit Contract Model," IEPR Working Papers 06.54, Institute of Economic Policy Research (IEPR).