Report NEP-DGE-2005-09-02This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Krueger, Dirk & Perri, Fabrizio, 2005. "Does income inequality lead to consumption inequality? Evidence and theory," CFS Working Paper Series 2005/15, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Marta González & Josep Pijoan-Mas, 2005. "The Flat Tax Reform: A General Equilibrium Evaluation For Spain," Working Papers wp2005_0505, CEMFI.
- Michele Boldrin & Larry E. Jones & Aubhik Khan, 2005. "Three Equations Generating an Industrial Revolution?," Levine's Bibliography 784828000000000385, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Michele Boldrin & Larry E. Jones & Alice Schoonbroodt, 2005. "From Busts to Booms in Babies and Goodies," Levine's Bibliography 784828000000000379, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Carroll, Christopher D., 2005. "The method of endogenous gridpoints for solving dynamic stochastic optimization problems," CFS Working Paper Series 2005/18, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Crossley, T.F. & Low, H.W., 2005. "Unexploited Connections Between Intra- and Inter-temporal Allocation," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0537, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.