Report NEP-DGE-2005-05-14This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Espen Henriksen & Stephen Spear, . "Endogenous Market Incompleteness Without Market Frictions: Dynamic Suboptimality of Competitive Equilibrium in Multiperiod Overlapping Generations Economies," GSIA Working Papers 2005-E37, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
- Item repec:col:000070:000711 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:col:000070:000952 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:col:000107:000874 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:col:000140:000945 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Debajyoti Chakrabarty & Areendam Chanda & Chetan Ghate, 2005. "Education and growth in the presence of capital flight," Indian Statistical Institute, Planning Unit, New Delhi Discussion Papers 05-03, Indian Statistical Institute, New Delhi, India.
- Bhattacharya, Joydeep & Singh, Rajesh, 2005. "Optimal Choice of Monetary Instruments in an Economy with Real and Liquidity Shocks," Staff General Research Papers 12355, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Andreas Pollak, 2005. "Optimal Unemployment Insurance and Voting," Computational Economics 0505002, EconWPA.
- Roger Lagunoff, 2005. "Dynamic Stability and Reform of Political Institutions," Game Theory and Information 0505006, EconWPA.
- Item repec:tud:ddpiec:140 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:tud:ddpiec:142 is not listed on IDEAS anymore