Report NEP-DGE-2005-05-07This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kollmann, Robert, 2004. "Welfare-Maximizing Operational Monetary and Tax Policy Rules," CEPR Discussion Papers 4782, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Portier, Franck & Puch, Luis, 2004. "The Welfare Cost of Business Cycles in an Economy with Non-Clearing Markets," CEPR Discussion Papers 4799, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Martin Shubik & Eric Smith, 2005. "Fiat Money and the Natural Scale of Government," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1509, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Eric Smith & Martin Shubik, 2005. "Commodity Money and the Valuation of Trade," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1510, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Floden, Martin, 2005. "Labor Supply and Saving under Uncertainty," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 597, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Shouyong Shi, 2006. "Wage Differentials, Discrimination and Efficiency," Working Papers tecipa-189, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Weimin Wang & Shouyong Shi, 2006. "The Variability of Velocity of Money in a Search Model," Working Papers tecipa-190, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Brian Peterson & Shouyong Shi, 2006. "Money, Price Dispersion and Welfare," Working Papers tecipa-191, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Viola Angelini & Peter Simmons, . "Housing Debt, Employment Risk and Consumption," Discussion Papers 05/07, Department of Economics, University of York.