Report NEP-DGE-2005-04-03This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Olivier Pierrard, 2005. "Capital Market Frictions, Business Cycle and Monetary Transmission," DNB Working Papers 029, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Araújo, Fabio & Issler, João Victor & Fernandes, Marcelo, 2005. "Estimating the stochastic discount factor without a utility function," FGV/EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 583, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Floden, Martin, 2005. "Aggregate Savings When Individual Income Varies," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 591, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Marcus Hagedorn & Ashok Kaul & Tim Mennel, "undated". "An Adverse Selection Model of Optimal Unemployment Insurance," IEW - Working Papers 237, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Hyeok Jeong & Robert M. Townsend, 2005. "Discovering the Sources of TFP Growth: Occupational Choice and Financial Deepening," IEPR Working Papers 05.19, Institute of Economic Policy Research (IEPR).