Report NEP-DGE-2005-02-01This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Radim Bohacek & Hugo Rodriguez Mendizabal, 2004. "Credit markets and the propagation of monetary policy shocks," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp244, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- V. V. Chari & Patrick J. Kehoe & Ellen R. McGrattan, 2005. "Sudden Stops and Output Drops," Levine's Bibliography 122247000000000880, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Roger Lagunoff (Georgetown University), 2005. "Markov Equilibrium in Models of Dynamic Endogenous Political Institutions," Working Papers gueconwpa~05-05-07, Georgetown University, Department of Economics.
- Oviedo, P. Marcelo, 2005. "A Toolbox for the Numerical Study of Linear Dynamic Rational Expectations Models," Staff General Research Papers 12235, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Mats Persson & Torsten Persson & Lars E.O. Svensson, 2005. "Time Consistency of Fiscal and Monetary Policy: A Solution," NBER Working Papers 11088, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.