Report NEP-DGE-2003-10-28This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-DGE
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lawrence J. Christiano & Martin S. Eichenbaum & Robert J. Vigfusson, 2003. "How do Canadian hours worked respond to a technology shock?," International Finance Discussion Papers 774, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- George W. Evans & Seppo Honkapohja, 2003. "The E-correspondence Principle," University of Oregon Economics Department Working Papers 2003-27, University of Oregon Economics Department, revised 10 Jun 2005.
- Mario J. Crucini & James A. Kahn, 2003. "Tariffs and the Great Depression revisited," Staff Reports 172, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Marina Azzimonti-Renzo & Pierre-Daniel G. Sarte & Jorge Soares, 2003. "Optimal public investment with and without government commitment," Working Paper 03-10, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Alfonso Novales, 2002. "The Role of Simulation Methods in Macroeconomics," Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE 0227, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico.
- Satyajit Chatterjee & Dean Corbae, 2003. "On the welfare gains of eliminating a small likelihood of economic crises: A case for stabilization policies?," Working Papers 03-20, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Michael R. Pakko, 2004. "A spectral analysis of the cross-country consumption correlation puzzle," Working Papers 2003-023, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Margarida Duarte & Alexander L. Wolman, 2003. "Fiscal policy and regional inflation in a currency union," Working Paper 03-11, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Martin Boileau & Michel Normandin, 2003. "Dynamics of the Current Account and Interest Differentials," Cahiers de recherche 0339, CIRPEE.
- Domeij, David & Flodén, Martin, 2003. "Population Aging and International Capital Flows," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 539, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 20 Feb 2004.
- Juan J. Dolado & Marcel Jansen & Juan F. Jimeno, "undated". "On-the-Job Search in a Matching Model with Heterogenous Jobs and Workers," Working Papers 2003-21, FEDEA.