Report NEP-DGE-2003-04-09This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Carmichael, Benoît & Coën, Alain, 2002. "International Portfolio Choice in an Overlapping Generations Model with Transactions Costs," Cahiers de recherche 0207, Université Laval - Département d'économique.
- Carmelo Petraglia, "undated". "An Endogenous Growth Model with Productive Public Spending and Uncertain Lifetime Consumers," Discussion Papers 03/10, Department of Economics, University of York.
- J. Ignacio Conde-Ruiz & Vincenzo Galasso, "undated". "Early retirement," Working Papers 2003-03, FEDEA.
- William A. Brock & M. Scott Taylor, 2003. "The Kindergarten Rule of Sustainable Growth," NBER Working Papers 9597, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Elizabeth M. Caucutt & Krishna B. Kumar, 2003. "Education Policies to Revive a Stagnant Economy: The Case of Sub- Saharan Africa," Development and Comp Systems 0304002, EconWPA.
- J. Ignacio Conde-Ruiz & Vincenzo Galasso, "undated". "Positive Arithmetic of the Welfare State," Working Papers 2003-04, FEDEA.
- Carmichael, Benoit & Samson, Lucie, 2002. "Business Cycles in a Small Open Economy with Agency Costs," Cahiers de recherche 0210, Université Laval - Département d'économique.
- Ayse Imrohoroglu & Krishna B. Kumar, 2003. "Entry Costs, Intermediation, and Capital Flows," Macroeconomics 0304001, EconWPA.
- Hairault, Jean-Olivier & Patureau, Lise & Sopraseuth, Thepthida, 2003. "Overshooting and the exchange rate disconnect puzzle: a reappraisal," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) 0305, CEPREMAP.
- J. Ignacio Conde-Ruiz & Vincenzo Galasso, "undated". "The Macroeconomics of Early Retirement," Working Papers 2003-05, FEDEA.
- Hairault, Jean-Olivier & Sopraseuth, Thepthida, 2003. "Exchange rate determination in a model of pricing-to-market and nontradeables," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) 0304, CEPREMAP.