Report NEP-DGE-2002-12-17This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jesus Fernandez-Villaverde & Dirk Krueger, 2002. "Consumption over the Life Cycle: Facts from Consumer Expenditure Survey Data," NBER Working Papers 9382, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kempf, Hubert & Gilchrist, Simon & Hairault, Jean-Olivier, 2002. "Monetary policy and the financial accelerator in a monetary union," Working Paper Series 0175, European Central Bank.
- Item repec:att:eurcbw:2002173 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- John Creedy & Norman Gemmell, 2002. "Publicly Financed Education in an Endogenous Growth Model," Treasury Working Paper Series 02/24, New Zealand Treasury.
- Uribe, Martín, 2002. "A fiscal theory of sovereign risk," Working Paper Series 0187, European Central Bank.
- Franz Hamann, 2002. "Sovereign Risk and Real Business Cycles in a Small Open Economy," International Finance 0212001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Faia, Ester, 2002. "Monetary policy in a world with different financial systems," Working Paper Series 0183, European Central Bank.