Report NEP-DGE-2002-12-09This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Joao Gomes & Amir Yaron & Lu Zhang, 2002. "Asset Prices and Business Cycles with Costly External Finance," NBER Working Papers 9364, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Luca Dedola & Sylvain Leduc, 2002. "Why are business cycles alike across exchange-rate regimes?," Working Papers 02-11, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Antoine Martin, 2001. "Liquidity provision vs. deposit insurance : preventing bank panics without moral hazard?," Research Working Paper RWP 01-05, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Mark Hugget & Gustavo Ventura & Amir Yaron, 2002. "Human Capital and Earnings Distribution Dynamics," NBER Working Papers 9366, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- V. V. Chari & Patrick J. Kehoe, 2002. "Time Consistency and Free-Riding in a Monetary Union," NBER Working Papers 9370, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Santiago Mira-Navarro, 2002. "Equilibria of heterogeneous economies with a continuum of agents," Documentos de trabajo conjunto ULL-ULPGC 2002-08, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas de la ULPGC.
- Edward C. Prescott, 2003. "Non-convexities in quantitative general equilibrium studies of business cycles," Staff Report 312, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Michael J. Dueker & Charles R. Nelson, 2003. "Business cycle detrending of macroeconomic data via a latent business cycle index," Working Papers 2002-025, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.