Report NEP-DGE-2002-07-08This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bakhshi, Hasan & Ben Martin & Tony Yates, 2002. "How uncertain are the welfare costs of inflation?," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2002 12, Royal Economic Society.
- Philippe Bacchetta & Eric van Wincoop, 2002. "A Theory of the Currency Denomination of International Trade," NBER Working Papers 9039, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Amable, Bruno & Jean-Bernard Chatelain & Kirsten RALF, 2002. "Credit Rationing, Profit Accumulation and Economic Growth," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2002 5, Royal Economic Society.
- Anderberg, Dan, 2002. "An Equilibrium Analysis of Marriage, Divorce and Risk-Sharing," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2002 6, Royal Economic Society.
- Higson, C. & S. Holly & P. Kattuman & S. Platis, 2002. "The Business Cycle, Macroeconomic Shocks and the Cross Section: Evidence from UK Quoted Companies," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2002 102, Royal Economic Society.