Report NEP-DGE-2001-04-02This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Simon Gilchrist & John C. Williams, 2001. "Transition dynamics in vintage capital models: explaining the postwar catch-up of Germany and Japan," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2001-07, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Karl Whelan, 2001. "A two-sector approach to modeling U.S. NIPA data," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2001-04, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Edward Simpson Prescott & John A. Weinberg, 2000. "Incentives, communication, and payment instruments," Working Paper 00-11, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Enrique G. Mendoza, 2001. "The International Macroeconomics of Taxation and the Case Against European Tax Harmonization," NBER Working Papers 8217, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wenli Li & Pierre-Daniel G. Sarte, 2000. "Investigating fluctuations in U.S. manufacturing : what are the direct effects of informational frictions?," Working Paper 00-01, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.