Report NEP-DGE-2000-05-08This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Klaus Reiner Schenk-Hoppï¿½, . "Is There a Golden Rule for the Stochastic Solow Growth Model ?," IEW - Working Papers 033, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Gadi Barlevy, 2000. "Evaluating the Costs of Business Cycles in Models of Endogenous Growth," Discussion Papers 1287, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Agell, Jonas & Persson, Mats, 2000. "On the Analytics of the Dynamic Laffer Curve," Working Paper Series 2000:5, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- James A. Kahn & Jong-Soo Lim, 2000. "Finite horizons, political economy, and growth," Staff Reports 102, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Christopher Phelan, 2001. "On the irrelevance of the maturity structure of government debt without commitment," Staff Report 268, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Lawrence J. Christiano & Christopher J. Gust, 2000. "The expectations trap hypothesis," Working Paper 0004, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Fabio Canova & Gianni De Nicolo, 2000. "Monetary disturbances matter for business fluctuations in the G-7," International Finance Discussion Papers 660, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).