Report NEP-DGE-1999-11-08This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cahuc, Pierre & Zylberberg, André, 1999. "Job protection, minimum wage and employment," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) 9914, CEPREMAP.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:199597 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Raouf Boucekkine & Marc Germain & Omar Licandro & Alphonse Magnus, "undated". "Numerical solution by iterative methods of a class of vintage capital models," Working Papers 98-20, FEDEA.
- Cahuc, Pierre & Postel-Vinay, Fabien, 1999. "On some undesirable consequences of education and growth," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) 9915, CEPREMAP.
- Cahuc, Pierre & Lehmann, Etienne, 1999. "Should unemployment benefits decrease with unemployment spell ?," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) 9916, CEPREMAP.