Report NEP-DGE-1999-05-17This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:wop:safire:99-04-025e is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Melanie Cao & Shouyong Shi, 1999. "Screening, Bidding, and the Loan Market Tightness," Cahiers de recherche CREFE / CREFE Working Papers 80, CREFE, Université du Québec à Montréal.
- Hollanders Hugo, 1999. "From Which Side to the Steady State of the Augmented Solow Model? The Role of Country-Specific Total Factor Productivity Growth Rates," Research Memorandum 003, Maastricht University, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Item repec:boc:bococf:1052 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Melanie Cao & Shouyong Shi, 1999. "Market Integration, Matching and Wages," Cahiers de recherche CREFE / CREFE Working Papers 79, CREFE, Université du Québec à Montréal.