Report NEP-DGE-1999-03-08This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Albert Marcet & Ramon Marimon, 1994. "Recursive contracts," Economics Working Papers 337, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Oct 1998.
- Peter N. Ireland, 1999. "Interest Rates, Inflation, and Federal Reserve Policy Since 1980," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 419, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Item repec:upf:upfsbf:319 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Lindé, Jesper, 1999. "Testing for the Lucas Critique: A Quantitative Investigation," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 311, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 09 Mar 1999.
- Alan Krueger, 1999. "Measuring Labor's Share," NBER Working Papers 7006, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrew B. Abel, 1999. "The Social Security Trust Fund, the Riskless Interest Rate, and Capital Accumulation," NBER Working Papers 6991, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.