Report NEP-DGE-1998-12-09This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Peter N. Ireland, 1998. "Expectations, credibility, and time-consistent monetary policy," Working Paper 9812, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Randal J. Verbrugge, 1998. "Local Complementarities and Aggregate Fluctuations," Macroeconomics 9809016, EconWPA, revised 30 Sep 1998.
- James K. Galbraith, 1998. "Unemployment, Inflation, and the Job Structure," Macroeconomics 9810003, EconWPA.
- Jagadeesh Gokhale & Laurence J. Kotlikoff & James Sefton & Martin Weale, 1998. "Simulating the transmission of wealth inequality via bequests," Working Paper 9811, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Francois Ortalo-Magne & Sven Rady, 1998. "Boom In, Bust Out: Young Households and the Housing Price Cycle," Finance 9810004, EconWPA, revised 25 Oct 1998.
- Ana Casta¤eda & Javier D¡az-Gim‚nez & Jos‚-Victor R¡os-Rull, 1998. "Earnings and wealth inequality and income taxation: quantifying the tradeoffs of switching to a proportional income tax in the U.S," Working Paper 9814, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Gianni De Fraja & Claudio A. G. Piga, "undated". "Strategic Debt in Vertical Relationships," Discussion Papers 98/16, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Francois Ortalo-Magne & Sven Rady, 1998. "Housing Market Fluctuations in a Life-Cycle Economy with Credit Constraints," Finance 9810003, EconWPA.
- Scott Freeman & Finn E. Kydland, 1998. "Monetary aggregates and output," Working Paper 9813, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Leigh Tesfatsion, 1998. "Teaching Agent-Based Computational Economics to Graduate Students," Computational Economics 9809001, EconWPA, revised 16 Nov 1998.