Report NEP-DES-2019-04-22This is the archive for NEP-DES, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Design. Alex Teytelboym issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Klemperer, Paul, 2019. "Product-Mix Auctions," CEPR Discussion Papers 13667, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Francesco Decarolis & Maris Goldmanis & Antonio Penta, 2019. "Marketing Agencies and Collusive Bidding in Online Ad Auctions," Working Papers 1088, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Cary Deck & Maroš Servátka & Steven Tucker, 2019. "Designing Call Auction Institutions to Eliminate Price Bubbles: Is English Dutch the Best?," Working Papers in Economics 19/04, University of Waikato.
- Jääskeläinen, Jan & Tukiainen, Janne, 2019. "Anatomy of public procurement," Working Papers 118, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- M. Derksen & B. Kleijn, 2019. "Clearing price distributions in call auctions," Papers 1904.07583, arXiv.org.
- Ashenfelter, Orley C & Graddy, Kathryn, 2019. "Art Auctions," CEPR Discussion Papers 13665, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Agustín G. Bonifacio & Jordi Massó, 2019. "On strategy-proofness and semilattice single-peakedness," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 965.19, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Laura Doval & Vasiliki Skreta, 2019. "Optimal mechanism for the sale of a durable good," Papers 1904.07456, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2019.
- Aperjis, Christina & Kotowski, Maciej & Zeckhauser, Richard, 2019. "Efficient Division When Preferences are Private: Using the Expected Externality Mechanism," Working Paper Series rwp19-014, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Sylvain Béal & André Casajus & Eric Rémila & Philippe Solal, 2019. "Cohesive efficiency in TU-games: Two extensions of the Shapley value," Working Papers 2019-03, CRESE.
- Mehmet Ekmekci & Stephan Lauermann, 2019. "Informal Elections with Dispersed Information," CRC TR 224 Discussion Paper Series crctr224_2019_080, University of Bonn and University of Mannheim, Germany.