Report NEP-DES-2017-10-15This is the archive for NEP-DES, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Design. Alex Teytelboym issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ji Yong Lee & Rodolfo M. Nayga, Jr & Cary Deck & Andreas Drichoutis, 2017. "Cognitive Ability and Bidding Behavior in Second Price Auctions: An Experimental Study," Working Papers 2017-3, Agricultural University of Athens, Department Of Agricultural Economics.
- Vasilis Syrgkanis & Elie Tamer & Juba Ziani, 2017. "Inference on Auctions with Weak Assumptions on Information," Papers 1710.03830, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2018.
- Sant'Anna, Marcelo Castello Branco, 2017. "Empirical analysis of scoring auctions for oil and gas leases," FGV EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 789, EPGE Brazilian School of Economics and Finance - FGV EPGE (Brazil).
- Sven Fischer & Werner Güth & Todd R. Kaplan & Ro'i Zultan, 2017. "Auctions and Leaks: A Theoretical and Experimental Investigation Auctions and Leaks: A Theoretical and Experimental Investigation," Jena Economic Research Papers 2017-012, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Raphael Boleslavsky & Christopher Hennessy & David L. Kelly, 2017. "Markets vs. Mechanisms," Working Papers 2017-11, University of Miami, Department of Economics.
- Louis Kaplow, 2017. "Optimal Regulation with Exemptions," NBER Working Papers 23887, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ruben Juarez & Kohei Nitta, 2017. "Profit-Sharing and Implementation of Efficient Outcomes," Working Papers 201702, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Engelmann, Dirk & Grüner, Hans Peter & Hoffmann, Timo & Possajennikov, Alex, 2017. "Preventing the Tyranny of the Majority - Experimental Evidence on the Choice of Voting Thresholds in Bayesian Games," Annual Conference 2017 (Vienna): Alternative Structures for Money and Banking 168295, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.