Report NEP-DES-2017-07-30This is the archive for NEP-DES, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Design. Alex Teytelboym issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hitoshi Matsushima & Shunya Noda, 2017. "Mechanism Design in Hidden Action and Hidden Information: Richness and Pure-VCG," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-1057, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Hitoshi Matsushima, 2017. "Dynamic Implementation, Verification, and Detection," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-1058, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Fabian Eckert & Costas Arkolakis, 2017. "Combinatorial Discrete Choice," 2017 Meeting Papers 249, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Christian Trudeau & Juan Vidal-Puga, 2017. "Clique games: a family of games with coincidence between the nucleolus and the Shapley value," Working Papers 1705, University of Windsor, Department of Economics.
- Giménez Gómez, José M. (José Manuel) & Subiza, Begoña, 2016. "A `solidarity' approach to the problem of sharing a network cost," Working Papers 2072/290742, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.