Report NEP-DEM-2020-02-10This is the archive for NEP-DEM, a report on new working papers in the area of Demographic Economics. HÃ©ctor PifarrÃ© i Arolas issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sarah Miller & Laura R. Wherry & Diana Greene Foster, 2020. "The Economic Consequences of Being Denied an Abortion," NBER Working Papers 26662, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Juliane Hennecke, 2020. "Locus of Control and Female Labor Force Participation," Working Papers 2020-03, Auckland University of Technology, Department of Economics.
- Corinna Frodermann & Katharina Wrohlich & Aline Zucco, 2020. "Parental Leave Reform and Long-run Earnings of Mothers," CEPA Discussion Papers 16, Center for Economic Policy Analysis.
- German Cubas & Chinhui Juhn & Pedro Silos, 2020. "Coordinated Work Schedules and the Gender Wage Gap," DETU Working Papers 2002, Department of Economics, Temple University.
- Sacco, Lawrence B & König, Stefanie & Westerlund, Hugo & Platts, Loretta G., 2020. "Informal caregiving and quality of life among older adults: Prospective analyses from the Swedish Longitudinal Occupational Survey of Health (SLOSH)," SocArXiv qk6xr, Center for Open Science.
- Wenliang Hou & Geoffrey T. Sanzenbacher, 2020. "Social Security Is a Great Equalizer," Issues in Brief 2020-2, Center for Retirement Research.
- Bradley, Elizabeth & Chen, Xi & Tang, Gaojie, 2020. "Social Security Expansion and Neighborhood Cohesion: Evidence from Community-Living Older Adults in China," GLO Discussion Paper Series 453, Global Labor Organization (GLO).