Report NEP-DEM-2019-01-28This is the archive for NEP-DEM, a report on new working papers in the area of Demographic Economics. HÃ©ctor PifarrÃ© i Arolas issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Anne Hannusch, 2019. "Taxing Families: The Impact of Child-related Transfers on Maternal Labor Supply," CRC TR 224 Discussion Paper Series crctr224_2019_067, University of Bonn and University of Mannheim, Germany.
- Thomas Baudin & Robert Stelter, 2019. "The rural exodus and the rise of Europe," Working Papers 2019-ECO-01, IESEG School of Management.
- Thomas Baudin & David de la Croix & Paula E. Gobbi, 2019. "Childlessness and Economic Development: A Survey," Working Papers 2019-ECO-02, IESEG School of Management.
- Juan J. Dolado & Cecilia Garcia-Peñalosa & Linas Tarasonis, 2019. "The changing nature of gender selection into employment over the Great Recession," Bank of Lithuania Working Paper Series 58, Bank of Lithuania.
- Mai Chi Dao & Callum Jones, 2018. "Demographics, Old-Age Transfers and the Current Account," IMF Working Papers 18/264, International Monetary Fund.
- Alvarez-Dias, Marcos & D'Hombres, Beatrice & Ghisetti, Claudia & Pontarollo, Nicola & Dijkstra, Lewis, 2018. "The Determinants of Population Growth: Literature review and empirical analysis," Working Papers 2018-10, Joint Research Centre, European Commission (Ispra site).
- Vandenberghe, Vincent, 2019. "Health, Cognition and Work Capacity Beyond the Age of 50," GLO Discussion Paper Series 295, Global Labor Organization (GLO).