Report NEP-DEM-2019-01-21This is the archive for NEP-DEM, a report on new working papers in the area of Demographic Economics. HÃ©ctor PifarrÃ© i Arolas issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Anthony Bald & Eric Chyn & Justine S. Hastings & Margarita Machelett, 2019. "The Causal Impact of Removing Children from Abusive and Neglectful Homes," Working Papers 2019-001, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Cristina Bellés-Obrero & Antonio Cabrales & Sergi Jiménez-Martín & Judit Vall-Castello, 2019. "Mothers’ Care: Reversing Early Childhood Health Shocks through Parental Investments," Working Papers 1068, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- David Card & Dean R. Hyslop, 2018. "Female Earnings Inequality: The Changing Role of Family Characteristics on the Extensive and Intensive Margins," NBER Working Papers 25387, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:iab:iabdpa:201902 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Thomas TB Baudin & David De la Croix & Paula Eugenia Gobbi, 2019. "Childlessness and Economic Development: a Survey," Working Papers ECARES 2019-03, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Christoph Engel & Alexandra Fedorets & Olga Gorelkina, 2018. "How Do Households Allocate Risk?," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 1000, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).