Report NEP-DEM-2018-10-08This is the archive for NEP-DEM, a report on new working papers in the area of Demographic Economics. HÃ©ctor PifarrÃ© i Arolas issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alexander Bick & Bettina Brüggemann & Nicola Fuchs-Schündeln & Hannah Paule-Paludkiewicz, 2018. "Long-term Changes in Married Couples’ Labor Supply and Taxes: Evidence from the US and Europe Since the 1980s," Working Papers 2018-069, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Cremer, Helmuth & Roeder, Kerstin, 2018. "Income taxation of couples, spouses' labor supplies and the gender wage gap," TSE Working Papers 18-951, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Kesternich, Iris & Siflinger, Bettina & Smith, James P. & Steckenleiter, Carina, 2018. "Unbalanced Sex Ratios in Germany Caused by World War II and their Effect on Fertility : A Life Cycle Perspective," Discussion Paper 2018-032, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Yuqing Xing & Bo Zhang, 2018. "Population, Technological Progress and the Welfare of the North-South Trade: A Revisit of the Classic Ricardian Model," GRIPS Discussion Papers 18-10, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Sun, Tianyu & Chand, Satish & Sharpe, Keiran, 2018. "Effect of Aging on Urban Land Prices in China," MPRA Paper 89237, University Library of Munich, Germany.