Report NEP-DEM-2018-07-09This is the archive for NEP-DEM, a report on new working papers in the area of Demographic Economics. HÃ©ctor PifarrÃ© i Arolas issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Italo López García & Andrés Otero, 2017. "The Effects of Means-tested, Noncontributory Pensions on Poverty and Well-being: Evidence from the Chilean Pension Reforms," Working Papers wp358, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Alain Jousten & Mathieu Lefebvre, 2018. "Older Men’s Labor Force Participation in Belgium," NBER Working Papers 24669, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tobias Mueller, Mujaheed Shaikh, 2017. "Your Retirement and My Health Behavior: Evidence on Retirement Externalities from a fuzzy regression discontinuity design," Diskussionsschriften dp1709, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Alexander A. J. Wulfers, 2018. "Skill Selection and American Immigration Policy in the Interwar Period," Oxford Economic and Social History Working Papers _161, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Ye Jin Heo, 2018. "Population aging and housing prices: who are we calling old?," NBP Working Papers 288, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.