Report NEP-DEM-2018-06-25This is the archive for NEP-DEM, a report on new working papers in the area of Demographic Economics. HÃ©ctor PifarrÃ© i Arolas issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pilar García-Gómez & Sergi Jimenez-Martin & Judit Vall Castelló, 2018. "Trends in Labor Force Participation of Older Workers in Spain," NBER Working Papers 24637, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Geyer, Johannes & Haan, Peter & Hammerschmid, Anna & Peters, Michael, 2018. "Labor Market and Distributional Effects of an Increase in the Retirement Age," Rationality and Competition Discussion Paper Series 101, CRC TRR 190 Rationality and Competition.
- James Banks & Carl Emmerson & Gemma Tetlow, 2018. "Long-run Trends in the Economic Activity of Older People in the UK," NBER Working Papers 24606, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Takashi Oshio & Emiko Usui & Satoshi Shimizutani, 2018. "Labor Force Participation of the Elderly in Japan," NBER Working Papers 24614, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Janet Currie & Hannes Schwandt & Josselin Thuilliez, 2018. "Pauvreté, Egalité, Mortalité: Mortality (In)Equality in France and the United States," NBER Working Papers 24623, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- OLIVERA Javier, 2018. "The distribution of pension wealth in Europe," LISER Working Paper Series 2018-10, LISER.