Report NEP-DEM-2018-03-19This is the archive for NEP-DEM, a report on new working papers in the area of Demographic Economics. HÃ©ctor PifarrÃ© i Arolas issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michael Geruso & Heather Royer, 2018. "The Impact of Education on Family Formation: Quasi-Experimental Evidence from the UK," NBER Working Papers 24332, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Brown, Dan & De Cao, Elisabetta, 2018. "The impact of unemployment on child maltreatment in the United States," ISER Working Paper Series 2018-04, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Mazhar Yasin MUGHAL & Rashid JAVED, 2018. "Have a son, gain a voice: Son preference and female participation in household decision making," Working Papers 2017-2018_5, CATT - UPPA - Université de Pau et des Pays de l'Adour, revised Mar 2018.
- Cilliers, Jeanne & Mariotti, Martine, 2018. "The Shaping of a Settler Fertility Transition: Eighteenth and Nineteenth Century South African Demographic History Reconsidered," Lund Papers in Economic History 173, Lund University, Department of Economic History.
- Hippolyte d'Albis & Florian Bonnet, 2018. "Inequalities in Life Expectancy and the Global Welfare Convergence," PSE Working Papers halshs-01707748, HAL.
- Davoine, Thomas, 2018. "Population aging and cross-country redistribution in integrated capital markets," Economics Series 337, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Emmanuel Bovari & Victor Court, 2019. "Energy, knowledge, and demo-economic development in the long run: a unified growth model," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01698755, HAL.