Report NEP-DEM-2018-01-01This is the archive for NEP-DEM, a report on new working papers in the area of Demographic Economics. HÃ©ctor PifarrÃ© i Arolas issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marion Goussé & Nicolas Jacquemet & Jean-Marc Robin, 2017. "Household Labour Supply and the Marriage Market in the UK, 1991-2008," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01476509, HAL.
- YoonKyung Chung & Barbara Downs & Danielle H. Sandler & Robert Sienkiewicz, 2017. "The Parental Gender Earnings Gap in the United States," Working Papers 17-68, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Richard Blundell & Jack Britton & Monica Costa Dias & Eric French, 2017. "The impact of health on labour supply near retirement," IFS Working Papers W17/18, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Francesco Fasani & Tommaso Frattini & Luigi Minale, 2017. "The (Struggle for) Labour Market Integration of Refugees: Evidence from European Countries," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1716, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Gutmann, Jerg & Neuenkirch, Matthias & Neumeier, Florian, 2017. "Sanctioned to Death? The Impact of Economic Sanctions on Life Expectancy and its Gender Gap," ILE Working Paper Series 11, University of Hamburg, Institute of Law and Economics.
- Vanesa Jordá & Miguel Niño-Zarazúa, 2017. "Global inequality in length of life: 1950–2015," WIDER Working Paper Series 192, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Giulia Mancini, 2017. "Women’s labor force participation in Italy, 1861-2016," HHB Working Papers Series 8, The Historical Household Budgets Project.