Report NEP-DEM-2017-04-30This is the archive for NEP-DEM, a report on new working papers in the area of Demographic Economics. Michele Battisti issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- NAGORE GARCIA Amparo, 2017. "Gender Differences in Unemployment Dynamics and Initial Wages over the Business Cycle," LISER Working Paper Series 2017-06, LISER.
- Oyvat, Cem & Tekgüç, Hasan, 2017. "Double squeeze on educational development: land inequality and ethnic conflict in Southeastern Turkey," Greenwich Papers in Political Economy 16812, University of Greenwich, Greenwich Political Economy Research Centre.
- Tamas Hajdu & Gabor Hajdu, 2017. "Smoking Ban and Health at Birth," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1706, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- SATO Kaori & HASHIMOTO Yuki & OWAN Hideo, 2017. "Gender Differences in Careers," Discussion papers 17051, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Leslie S. Stratton & Nabanita Datta Gupta & David Reimer & Anders Holm, 2017. "Modeling Enrollment in and Completion of Vocational Education: The role of cognitive and non-cognitive skills by program type," Economics Working Papers 2017-02, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.