Report NEP-DEM-2016-12-04This is the archive for NEP-DEM, a report on new working papers in the area of Demographic Economics. Michele Battisti issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Liebert, Helge & Mäder, Beatrice, 2016. "The impact of regional health care coverage on infant mortality and disease incidence," Economics Working Paper Series 1620, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Furtner, Nadja C. & Kocher, Martin G. & Martinsson, Peter & Matzat, Dominik & Wollbrant, Conny, 2016. "Gender and cooperative preferences on five continents," Discussion Papers in Economics 30226, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Jayati Sarkar & Ekta Selarka, 2015. "Women on Board and Performance of Family Firms: Evidence from India," Working Papers 2015-130, Madras School of Economics,Chennai,India.
- G. Naline & Brinda Viswanathan, 2016. "Revisiting the Determinants of Child Anthropometric Indicators in India Using Seemingly Unrelated Regressions Model," Working Papers 2016-143, Madras School of Economics,Chennai,India.
- Valentina Tocchioni, 2016. "Exploring the childless universe: profiles and fertility intentions of men and women without children in Italy," Econometrics Working Papers Archive 2016_09, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Statistica, Informatica, Applicazioni "G. Parenti".
- Marine de Talancé, 2016. "Quality perceptions and school choice in rural Pakistan," Working Papers DT/2016/15, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Karen Macours & Renos Vakis, 2016. "Sustaining Impacts When Transfers End: Women Leaders, Aspirations, and Investment in Children," NBER Working Papers 22871, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Adermon, Adrian & Lindahl, Mikael & Palme, Mårten, 2016. "Dynastic human capital, inequality and intergenerational mobility," Working Paper Series 2016:19, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Alfonso Rosolia & Roberto Torrini, 2016. "The generation gap: a cohort analysis of earnings levels, dispersion and initial labor market conditions in Italy, 1974-2014," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 366, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Miki Miyaki & Masaki Kimura, 2016. "Public expenditure on education in the time of population aging- Which educational stages does the elderly support?," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 16-29, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics.
- Yiwen Chen & Benteng Zou, 2016. "To Migrate With or Without the Children—A Theoretical Note," CREA Discussion Paper Series 16-21, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Juergen Bracht & Adam Zylbersztejn, 2016. "Moral Judgments, Gender, and Social Preferences: An Experimental Study," Working Papers halshs-01382464, HAL.