Report NEP-DEM-2016-08-14This is the archive for NEP-DEM, a report on new working papers in the area of Demographic Economics. Michele Battisti issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nava Ashraf & Natalie Bau & Nathan Nunn & Alessandra Voena, 2016. "Bride Price and Female Education," NBER Working Papers 22417, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stefano Gagliarducci & M. Daniele Paserman, 2016. "Gender Differences in Cooperative Environments? Evidence from the U.S. Congress," NBER Working Papers 22488, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Makate, Marshall & Makate, Clifton, 2016. "Is poor sanitation killing more children in rural Zimbabwe? Results of propensity score matching method," MPRA Paper 72831, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 02 Aug 2016.
- Grace Lordan & Jörn-Steffen Pischke, 2016. "Does Rosie Like Riveting? Male and Female Occupational Choices," NBER Working Papers 22495, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Martina Celidoni & Michele De Nadai & Guglielmo Weber, 2016. "Consumption during the Great Recession in Italy," IFS Working Papers W16/10, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Farbmacher, Helmut & Guber, Raphael & Vikström, Johan, 2016. "Increasing the credibility of the Twin birth instrument," Working Paper Series 2016:10, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Joshua D. Gottlieb & Richard R. Townsend & Ting Xu, 2016. "Does Career Risk Deter Potential Entrepreneurs?," NBER Working Papers 22446, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lergetporer, Philipp & Schwerdt, Guido & Werner, Katharina & Woessmann, Ludger, 2016. "Information and Preferences for Public Spending: Evidence from Representative Survey Experiments," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 292, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).