Report NEP-DEM-2016-05-08This is the archive for NEP-DEM, a report on new working papers in the area of Demographic Economics. Michele Battisti issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Thomas Leopold & Jan Skopek, 2016. "Retirement and Changes in Housework: A Panel Study of Dual Earner Couples," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 837, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Janet Currie & Hannes Schwandt, 2016. "Mortality Inequality: The Good News from a County-Level Approach," NBER Working Papers 22199, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alice Goisis & Daniel C. Schneider & Mikko Myrskylä, 2015. "Secular changes in the association between advanced maternal age and the risk of low birth weight: a cross-cohort comparison in the UK," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2015-010, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Nepal, Atul & Nelson, Carl, 2015. "Estimation of Shadow Wage in Agricultural Household Model in Nepal," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 212527, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Jing Cao, 2016. "Environmental Taxes and Rural-Urban Migration - A Study from China," EEPSEA Policy Brief pb2016044, Economy and Environment Program for Southeast Asia (EEPSEA), revised Apr 2016.
- Thomas Dohmen & Benjamin Enke & Armin Falk & David Huffman & Uwe Sunde, 2016. "Patience and the Wealth of Nations," Working Papers 2016-012, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.