Report NEP-DEM-2016-01-18This is the archive for NEP-DEM, a report on new working papers in the area of Demographic Economics. Michele Battisti issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nuhu, Ahmed Salim, 2015. "Intra-Household Bargaining and Child Health Outcomes: Do Domestic Violence Laws Matter?," MPRA Paper 68630, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Daniela Del Boca & Silvia Pasqua & Simona Suardi, 2015. "Child care, maternal employment, and children's school outcomes. An analysis of Italian data," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 441, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Claudia Olivetti & Barbara Petrongolo, 2016. "The Evolution of Gender Gaps in Industrialized Countries," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 889, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Asiedu, Edward, 2016. "Coming home without supplies: Impact of household needs on bribe involvement and gender gaps," GlobalFood Discussion Papers 229587, Georg-August-Universitaet Goettingen, GlobalFood, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development.
- Emara, Noha, 2015. "Fertility and Female Employment: A Panel Study on Developing Countries," MPRA Paper 68697, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Taryn Ann Galloway & Rannveig Kaldager Hart, 2015. "Effects of income and the cost of children on fertility. Quasi-experimental evidence from Norway," Discussion Papers 828, Statistics Norway, Research Department.