Report NEP-DEM-2015-12-20This is the archive for NEP-DEM, a report on new working papers in the area of Demographic Economics. Michele Battisti issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Deborah A. Cobb-Clark & Julie Moschion, 2015. "Gender Gaps in Early Educational Achievement," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2015n23, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Claude Diebolt & Tapas Mishra & Faustine Perrin, 2015. "Did Gender-Bias Matter in the Quantity- Quality Trade-off in the 19th Century France ?," Working Papers of BETA 2015-28, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Adrian Hille, 2015. "How a Universal Music Education Program Affects Time Use, Behavior, and School Attitude," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 810, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Alfonso Arellano & Noelia Camara & David Tuesta, 2015. "Explaining the Gender Gap in Financial Literacy: the Role of Non-Cognitive Skills," Working Papers 15/32, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
- Gobillon, Laurent & Solignac, Matthieu, 2015. "Homeownership of immigrants in France: selection effects related to international migration flows," CEPR Discussion Papers 10975, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.