Report NEP-DEM-2015-05-09This is the archive for NEP-DEM, a report on new working papers in the area of Demographic Economics. Michele Battisti issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gehringer, Agnieszka & Klasen, Stephan, 2015. "Labor force participation of women in the EU - What role do family policies play?," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 242, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Michelsen, Carl Christian & Madlener, Reinhard, 2015. "Beyond Technology Adoption: Homeowner Satisfaction with Newly Adopted Residential Heating Systems," FCN Working Papers 1/2015, E.ON Energy Research Center, Future Energy Consumer Needs and Behavior (FCN).
- Andreas Beerli & Ronald Indergand, 2015. "Which factors drive the skill-mix of migrants in the long-run?," UBSCENTER - Working Papers 012, UBS International Center of Economics in Society - Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Hiller, Norbert & Lerbs, Oliver W., 2016. "Aging and urban house prices," ZEW Discussion Papers 15-024, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Sudhanshu Handa & Luisa Natali & David Seidenfeld & Gelson Tembo & Zambia Cash Transfer Evaluation Team & UNICEF Innocenti Research Centre, 2015. "The Impact of Zambia’s Unconditional Child Grant on Schooling and Work: Results from a large-scale social experiment," Papers inwopa776, Innocenti Working Papers.
- Andras Simonovits, 2015. "Optimal Child-Related Transfers with Endogenous Fertility," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1514, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Warn N. Lekfuangfu & Francesca Cornaglia & Nattavudh Powdthavee & Nele Warrinnier, 2014. "Locus of Control and Its Intergenerational Implications for Early Childhood Skill Formation," LICOS Discussion Papers 35314, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.