Report NEP-DEM-2015-03-27This is the archive for NEP-DEM, a report on new working papers in the area of Demographic Economics. Michele Battisti issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Paweł Strzelecki & Joanna Tyrowicz, 2015. "Crowding (out) the retirees? RDD application to raising effective retirement age in Poland," Working Papers 2015-10, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Andrew Dickerson & Gurleen Popli, 2015. "The many dimensions of child poverty: Evidence from the UK Millennium Cohort Study," Working Papers 2015009, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics.
- Suhaida Mohd Amin & Nurulhuda Mohd Satar & Su Fei Yap & Mohd Faizal P.Rameli, 2014. "Benefit on the accessibility of the internet to educated women in Malaysia," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 0100230, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Güell, Maia & Pellizzari, Michele & Pica, Giovanni & Rodríguez Mora, José Vicente, 2015. "Correlating Social Mobility and Economic Outcomes," CEPR Discussion Papers 10496, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Francesco Figari & Edlira Narazani, 2015. "The joint decision of labour supply and childcare in Italy under costs and availability constraints," ImPRovE Working Papers 15/09, Herman Deleeck Centre for Social Policy, University of Antwerp.
- AINA, Carmen & MAZZOTTA, Fernanda & PARISI, Lavinia, 2014. "Bargaining or efficiency within the household? The case of Italy," CELPE Discussion Papers 130, CELPE - Centre of Labour Economics and Economic Policy, University of Salerno, Italy.