Report NEP-DEM-2014-11-17This is the archive for NEP-DEM, a report on new working papers in the area of Demographic Economics. Michele Battisti issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Johansson, Per & Laun, Lisa & Palme, Mårten, 2014. "Pathways to retirement and the role of financial incentives in Sweden," Working Paper Series 2014:20, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Fabrizio Zilibotti & Matthias Doepke, 2014. "Parenting with Style: Altruism and Paternalism in Intergenerational Preference Transmission," 2014 Meeting Papers 343, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Alba Ramírez, Alfonso & Cáceres Delpiano, Julio, 2014. "Season of birth and mother and child characteristics : evidence from Spain and Chile," UC3M Working papers. Economics we1423, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Runu Bhakta & A. Ganesh Kumar, 2014. "Does parental education affect the impact of provision of health care on health status of children? - Evidence from India," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2014-036, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Frank T. Denton & Byron G. Spencer, 2014. "Immigration as a Policy Instrument in an Economy with an Aging Population: A Longer-Run Perspective," Department of Economics Working Papers 2014-14, McMaster University.
- Quang Tran, Tuyen & Hong Nguyen, Son & Van Vu, Huong & Quoc Nguyen, Viet, 2014. "Determinants of poverty among ethnic minorities in the Northwest region, Vietnam," MPRA Paper 59144, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Oct 2014.
- Fang, Lei & Cara, McDaniel, 2014. "Home Hours in the United States and Europe," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2014-5, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Luis Delfim Santos & Isabel Martins, 2014. "Intra-urban disparities in the quality of life in the city of Porto: a spatial analysis contribution," CEF.UP Working Papers 1403, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Martin Micheli & Jan Rouwendal & Jasper Dekkers, 2014. "Border Effects in House Prices," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 14-141/VIII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Elmar A. Janssen & Rene Fahr, 2014. "The Wage Effects of Social Norms - Evidence of Deviations from Peers' Body Mass in Europe," Working Papers Dissertations 04, Paderborn University, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics.