Report NEP-DEM-2014-09-29This is the archive for NEP-DEM, a report on new working papers in the area of Demographic Economics. Michele Battisti issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Felfe, Christina & Saurer, Judith, 2014. "Granting Birthright Citizenship: A Door Opener to Immigrant Children’s Educational Participation and Success," Economics Working Paper Series 1431, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Sarit Cohen Goldner & Gil S. Epstein, 2014. "Age at Immigration and High School Dropouts," Working Papers 2014-05, Bar-Ilan University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00786291 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Christoph Strupat, 2014. "Does Timing of Health and Family Planning Services Matter? Age at First Birth and Educational Attainment in Indonesia," Ruhr Economic Papers 0503, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Alberto Alesina & Caterina Gennaioli & Stefania Lovo, 2015. "Public goods and ethnic diversity: evidence from deforestation in Indonesia," GRI Working Papers 166, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.