Report NEP-DEM-2014-09-05This is the archive for NEP-DEM, a report on new working papers in the area of Demographic Economics. Michele Battisti issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Janet Currie & Ishita Rajani, 2014. "Within-Mother Estimates of the Effects of WIC on Birth Outcomes in New York City," NBER Working Papers 20400, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alicia Adsera & Ana Ferrer, 2014. "Labour Market Progression of Canadian Immigrant Women," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1434, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Alessandra Voena, 2014. "Prenuptial Contracts, Labor Supply and Household Investments," 2014 Meeting Papers 319, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Okoye, Dozie & Pongou, Roland, 2014. "Historical Missionary Activity, Schooling, and the Reversal of Fortunes: Evidence from Nigeria," MPRA Paper 58052, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Suresh Naidu & Yaw Nyarko & Shing-Yi Wang, 2014. "Worker Mobility in a Global Labor Market: Evidence from the United Arab Emirates," NBER Working Papers 20388, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Britta Stoever, 2013. "The power of elderly consumers – how demographic change affects the economy through private household demand in Germany," EcoMod2013 5147, EcoMod.
- Gamar, Alae & Driouchi, Ahmed, 2014. "Higher Education and Inclusion of Women in Labor Markets and in Business Development in Morocco," MPRA Paper 58072, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Koffi-Ahoto Kpelitse & Rose Anne Devlin & Sisira Sarma, 2014. "The Effect of Income on Obesity among Canadian Adults," Working Papers 14C002, Canadian Centre for Health Economics.