Report NEP-DCM-2021-05-24This is the archive for NEP-DCM, a report on new working papers in the area of Discrete Choice Models. Edoardo Marcucci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kiran Tomlinson & Johan Ugander & Austin R. Benson, 2021. "Choice Set Confounding in Discrete Choice," Papers 2105.07959, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2021.
- Dong, Xueqi & Liu, Shuo Li, 2019. "Stochastic Choice: Rational or Erroneous?," MPRA Paper 107678, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bart Capéau & Liebrecht De Sadeleer & Sebastiaan Maes & André M.J. Decoster, 2021. "Nonparametric Welfare Analysis for Discrete Choice: Levels and Differences of Individual and Social Welfare," CESifo Working Paper Series 9071, CESifo.
- Maliar, Lilia & Maliar, Serguei, 2020. "Deep Learning Classification: Modeling Discrete Labor Choice," CEPR Discussion Papers 15346, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Babii, Andrii & Chen, Xi & Ghysels, Eric & Kumar, Rohit, 2020. "Binary Choice with Asymmetric Loss in a Data-Rich Environment: Theory and an Application to Racial Justice," CEPR Discussion Papers 15418, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Farbmacher, Helmut & Tauchmann, Harald, 2021. "Linear fixed-effects estimation with non-repeated outcomes," FAU Discussion Papers in Economics 03/2021, Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen-Nuremberg, Institute for Economics.
- Boucher, Vincent & Bramoullé, Yann, 2020. "Binary Outcomes and Linear Interactions," CEPR Discussion Papers 15505, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Debopam Bhattacharya & Tatiana Komarova, 2021. "Incorporating Social Welfare in Program-Evaluation and Treatment Choice," Papers 2105.08689, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2022.
- Johannes S. Kunz & Kevin E. Staub & Rainer Winkelmann, 2021. "Predicting Individual Effects in Fixed Effects Panel Probit Models," SoDa Laboratories Working Paper Series 2021-05, Monash University, SoDa Laboratories.
- Edwin Fourrier-Nicolai & Michel Lubrano, 2021. "Bayesian Inference for Parametric Growth Incidence Curves," AMSE Working Papers 2131, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, France.
- Adeola Oyenubi, 2020. "On sensitivity of Genetic Matching to the choice of balance measure," Working Papers 840, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Franz, Anjuli & Croitor, Evgheni, 2021. "Who Bites the Hook? Investigating Employees' Susceptibility to Phishing: A Randomized Field Experiment," Publications of Darmstadt Technical University, Institute for Business Studies (BWL) 126519, Darmstadt Technical University, Department of Business Administration, Economics and Law, Institute for Business Studies (BWL).