Report NEP-DCM-2020-12-21This is the archive for NEP-DCM, a report on new working papers in the area of Discrete Choice Models. Edoardo Marcucci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Vincent Boucher & Yann Bramoullé, 2020. "Binary Outcomes and Linear Interactions," Working Papers halshs-03031767, HAL.
- Wong, Stephen D & Walker, Joan L & Shaheen, Susan A, 2020. "Trust and Compassion in Willingness to Share Mobility and Sheltering Resources in Evacuations: A case Study of the 2017 and 2018 California Wildfires," Institute of Transportation Studies, Research Reports, Working Papers, Proceedings qt14z1383w, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Berkeley.
- Tensay Meles & L. (Lisa B.) Ryan, 2020. "Adoption of Renewable Home Heating Systems: An Agent-Based Model of Heat Pump Systems in Ireland," Working Papers 202030, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Michel Grabisch & Christophe Labreuche & Mustapha Ridaoui, 2020. "Well-formed decompositions of Generalized Additive Independence models," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-03022926, HAL.
- Michel Grabisch & Christophe Labreuche & Mustapha Ridaoui, 2020. "Well-formed decompositions of Generalized Additive Independence models," PSE-Ecole d'économie de Paris (Postprint) halshs-03022926, HAL.