Report NEP-DCM-2020-06-15This is the archive for NEP-DCM, a report on new working papers in the area of Discrete Choice Models. Edoardo Marcucci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fu Ouyang & Thomas Tao Yang & Hanghui Zhang, 2020. "Semiparametric Identification and Estimation of Discrete Choice Models for Bundles," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2020-672, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Hayk Manucharyan, 2020. "Supplier selection in emerging market economies: a discrete choice analysis," Working Papers 2020-11, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Carlsson, Fredrik & Kataria, Mitesh & Lampi, Elina & Nyberg, Erik & Sterner, Thomas, 2020. "Food labels: how consumers value moral, environmental, and health aspects of meat consumption," Working Papers in Economics 784, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Hayk Manucharyan, 2020. "How do managers actually choose suppliers? Evidence from revealed preference data," Working Papers 2020-12, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Robert Steiger & Eva Posch & Gottfried Tappeiner & Janette Walde, 2020. "Effects of climate change on tourism demand considering individual seasonal preferences," Working Papers 2020-08, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Folke, Olle & Rickne, Johanna, 2020. "Sexual Harassment and Gender Inequality in the Labor Market," CEPR Discussion Papers 14737, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Carlsson, Fredrik & Kataria, Mitesh & Krupnick, Alan & Elina, Lampi & Åsa, Löfgren & Qin, Ping & Thomas, Sterner & Yang, Xiaojun, 2020. "The Climate Decade: Changing Attitudes on Three Continents," Working Papers in Economics 786, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics, revised 07 Jan 2021.
- Bo E. Honor'e & Martin Weidner, 2020. "Moment Conditions for Dynamic Panel Logit Models with Fixed Effects," Papers 2005.05942, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2020.
- Fu Ouyang & Thomas Tao Yang, 2020. "Semiparametric Estimation of Dynamic Binary Choice Panel Data Models," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2020-671, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.