Report NEP-DCM-2019-05-20This is the archive for NEP-DCM, a report on new working papers in the area of Discrete Choice Models. Edoardo Marcucci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Guillaume Monchambert, 2019. "Why do (or don't) people carpool for long distance trips? A discrete choice experiment in France," Working Papers hal-02121589, HAL.
- Pietro Tebaldi & Alexander Torgovitsky & Hanbin Yang, 2019. "Nonparametric Estimates of Demand in the California Health Insurance Exchange," NBER Working Papers 25827, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Debopam Bhattacharya & Pascaline Dupas & Shin Kanaya, 2019. "Demand and Welfare Analysis in Discrete Choice Models with Social Interactions," CREATES Research Papers 2019-09, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Debopam Bhattacharya & Pascaline Dupas & Shin Kanaya, 2019. "Demand and Welfare Analysis in Discrete Choice Models with Social Interactions," Papers 1905.04028, arXiv.org.
- Holden , Stein T. & Tilahun , Mesfin, 2019. "The Devil is in the Details: Risk Preferences, Choice List Design, and Measurement Error," CLTS Working Papers 3/19, Norwegian University of Life Sciences, Centre for Land Tenure Studies, revised 15 May 2019.
- Etowa, Egbe B. & Elum, Zelda A. & Mwiido, Wmmanuel D., 2017. "Does Access to Agricultural Credit Explain Land Use Choice? A Case of Odukpani in Cross River State, Nigeria," 2017 Annual NAAE Conference, October 16-19, Abeokuta, Nigeria 288423, Nigerian Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Christophe Labreuche & Michel Grabisch, 2018. "Using multiple reference levels in Multi-Criteria Decision aid: The Generalized-Additive Independence model and the Choquet integral approaches," Post-Print hal-02043265, HAL.
- Carlsson, Fredrik & Jacobsson, Gunnar & Jagers, Sverker C. & Lampi, Elina & Robertsson, Felicia & Rönnerstrand, Björn, 2019. "Who is willing to stay sick for the collective? – Individual characteristics, experience, and trust," Working Papers in Economics 762, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.