Report NEP-DCM-2019-02-18This is the archive for NEP-DCM, a report on new working papers in the area of Discrete Choice Models. Edoardo Marcucci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jiaying Gu & Roger Koenker, 2018. "Nonparametric maximum likelihood methods for binary response models with random coefficients," CeMMAP working papers CWP65/18, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Natalia Velikova & Phatima Mamardashvili & Tim H. Dodd & Matthew Bauman, 2019. "Selling Wine In Downtown: Who Is The Urban Winery Consumer?," Working Papers 003-19, International School of Economics at TSU, Tbilisi, Republic of Georgia.
- John K. Dagsvik & Steinar Strøm & Marilena Locatelli, 2019. "Marginal Compensated Effects in Discrete Labor Supply Models," CESifo Working Paper Series 7493, CESifo Group Munich.
- Mingli Chen & Ivan Fernandez-Val & Martin Weidner, 2018. "Nonlinear factor models for network and panel data," CeMMAP working papers CWP38/18, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Ali Ardeshiri & Joffre Swait & Elizabeth C. Heagney & Mladen Kovac, 2019. "Preserve or retreat? Willingness-to-pay for Coastline Protection in New South Wales," Papers 1902.03310, arXiv.org.