Report NEP-DCM-2017-05-14This is the archive for NEP-DCM, a report on new working papers in the area of Discrete Choice Models. Edoardo Marcucci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Claudio Detotto & Marta Meleddu & Marco Vannini, 2017. "Cultural identity and willingness to protect and preserve art," Working Papers 004, Laboratoire Lieux, Identités, eSpaces et Activités (LISA).
- John C. Whitehead & Pamela Wicker, 2017. "Using Willingness to Travel to Estimate the Monetary Value of Intangible Benefits Derived from Active Sport Event Tourism," Working Papers 17-03, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Hyungsik Roger Moon & Matthew Shum & Martin Weidner, 2017. "Estimation of random coefficients logit demand models with interactive fixed effects," CeMMAP working papers CWP12/17, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Bell, Andrew R. & Ward, Patrick S. & Ashfaq, Muhammad & Davies, Stephen, 2017. "Can agricultural aspirations influence preferences for new technologies? Cropping systems and preferences for high-efficiency irrigation in Punjab, Pakistan," IFPRI discussion papers 1636, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Hyeongwoo Kim & Wen Shi, 2017. "The Determinants of the Benchmark Interest Rates in China: A Discrete Choice Model Approach," Auburn Economics Working Paper Series auwp2017-04, Department of Economics, Auburn University.
- Boneva, L. & Linton, O., 2017. "A Discrete Choice Model For Large Heterogeneous Panels with Interactive Fixed Effects with an Application to the Determinants of Corporate Bond Issuance," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1703, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Andrew Chesher & Adam Rosen, 2016. "Characterizations of identified sets delivered by structural econometric models," CeMMAP working papers CWP44/16, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Bryan S. Graham, 2017. "An econometric model of network formation with degree heterogeneity," CeMMAP working papers CWP08/17, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Christopher Boyce & Mikołaj Czajkowski & Nick Hanley, 2017. "Personality and Economic Choices," Working Papers 2017-11, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Olivier Damette & Philippe Delacote & Gaye del Lo, 2017. "Households energy consumption and transition towards cleaner energy sources," Working Papers 1702, Chaire Economie du climat.