Report NEP-DCM-2016-09-18This is the archive for NEP-DCM, a report on new working papers in the area of Discrete Choice Models. Edoardo Marcucci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yeh, Ching-Hua & Hartmann, Monika, 2016. "Consumers’ Preference for Sweet Peppers with Different Process Attributes: A Discrete Choice Experiment in Taiwan," 2016 International European Forum (151st EAAE Seminar), February 15-19, 2016, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 244483, International European Forum on System Dynamics and Innovation in Food Networks.
- Ochieng, Dennis O. & Veettil, Prakashan C. & Qaim, Matin, 2016. "Farmers’ Preferences for Supermarket Contracts in Kenya," GlobalFood Discussion Papers 244354, Georg-August-Universitaet Goettingen, GlobalFood, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development.
- KITANO Taiju, 2016. "Measures to Promote Green Cars: Evaluation at the car variant level," Discussion papers 16075, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- ITO Koichiro & ZHANG Shuang, 2016. "Willingness to Pay for Clean Air: Evidence from the air purifier markets in China," Discussion papers 16074, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Christoph-Schulz, Inken & Weible, Daniela & Salamon, Petra, 2016. "Preferences for School Milk - How Juveniles Differ," 2016 International European Forum (151st EAAE Seminar), February 15-19, 2016, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 244518, International European Forum on System Dynamics and Innovation in Food Networks.
- Catalina Gómez Toro & Carolina Ortega Londoño & Daniel Gómez Mesa & Lina Cardona Sosa, 2016. "Happiness and victimization in Latin America," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO CIEF 015054, UNIVERSIDAD EAFIT.
- Julio J. Elias & Nicola Lacetera & Mario Macis, 2016. "Efficiency-Morality Trade-Offs in Repugnant Transactions: A Choice Experiment," NBER Working Papers 22632, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.