Report NEP-DCM-2016-02-12This is the archive for NEP-DCM, a report on new working papers in the area of Discrete Choice Models. Edoardo Marcucci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Maurice Doyon & Laure Saulais & Bernard Ruffieux & Denise Bweli, 2015. "Hypothetical bias for private goods: does cheap talk make a difference?," Post-Print hal-01254936, HAL.
- Hitoshi Shigeoka & Katsunori Yamada, 2015. "Income-comparison Attitudes in the US and the UK: Evidence from Discrete-choice Experiments," ISER Discussion Paper 0930r, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University, revised Feb 2016.
- Arthur (Yan) Huang & David Levinson, 2016. "A model of two-destination choice in trip chains with GPS data," Working Papers 000145, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
- Villas-Boas, Sofia B & Hilger, James & Stevens, Andrew & Hallstein, Eric, 2016. "Measuring Willingness to Pay for Environmental Attributes in Seafood," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt6nh0g7fg, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Cati Torres & Michela Faccioli & Antoni Riera, 2015. "Waiting or acting now? The effects on willingness-to-pay of delivering inherent uncertainty information in choice experiments," DEA Working Papers 74, Universitat de les Illes Balears, Departament d'Economía Aplicada.
- Pablo Sanabria, 2016. "Job sector and public service motivation: evidence from Colombia," Working Papers 18, Faculty of Economics and Management, Pontificia Universidad Javeriana Cali.
- Liangjun Su & Stefan Hoderlein & Halbert White, 2013. "Testing Monotonicity in Unobservables with Panel Data," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 892, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 01 Feb 2016.
- Halevy, Yoram & Zrill, Lanny, 2016. "Parametric Recovery Methods: A Comparative Experimental Study," Microeconomics.ca working papers yoram_halevy-2016-2, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 03 Nov 2016.
- Stefan Hoderlein & Lars Nesheim & Anna Simoni, 2015. "Semiparametric Estimation of Random Coefficients in Structural Economic Models," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 895, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 01 Feb 2016.